BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got to the river at around 5:45-6. waited for the light to fish. expected more people in this spot as it tends to get a little busy but not many fisherman around. my dad ended when i landed this 10-11lb. hatchery. my dad also missed 2 fish after i bonked mine. that was the only fish we saw caught all day on the river. this was not my first steelhead, but first vedder steelhead and first hatchery steelhead. every steel in the past has been a wild.

[url]http://photobucket.com
[/URL]

·
Registered
354 Posts
Nice fish !!! and hero shot. I fished the upper today and didn't get a sniff.Saw 1 small one released.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Beauty fish cody! What part of the river where you on?? U, M, L?

I hit the upper and lower today. Didn't see any, only heard about them. You know the ones that are always being caught on the other side of the river!? Quite a few guys out today too. I guess no one was interested in the superbowl.

Cheers

·
Banned
187 Posts
hey spoon man i saw you i think today, do uoi use a spinning reel, and did u have a blade on, were where down a bank.i had a bright red hat on

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Hey Cody-You're one Vedder steelhead up on me. Hoping for my first one finally this year. It's a beautiful bar you got there.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Nice fish, Cody............I was out all day Friday and like one other member, I did not get a sniff......perfect weather and water conditions, but went home empty handed!!.......Ortho

·
Retired Administrator
4,447 Posts
Cody, you never cease to amaze me. That is one bright fish! and a hatch to boot in a very popular location. I forget the name of that hole...what is it again??? :D :wink:

·
Registered
354 Posts
cohokid; yep,that was me.Thought I recognized you from your pics on FWR and your avon(just about called out your boardname!).You have good eyes,I was packing my spin outfit with a blade.I have sidelined my avon for a possible paint-job. I Will say hello next time!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts