BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· Registered
351 Posts
Fished between Allisons and the lower slides this morning and vis was around 2' max. The slides were bleeding pretty bad when I left around 11:30.Didn't touch anything or see/hear from any body else except a 12# reported at On the Way taken around Lickman.

· Registered
218 Posts
you should have introduced yourself...Just because your a member of the G.A.Y. (Gut tossing Ass'c. of Yarrow) club!!! you don' need to be afraid, even though these guys are outfishing you shouldn't be too ashamed of your short..comings!!! :happy:

· Banned
279 Posts
JEEZ everyone gets so mad these days over a joke (I don't take offence to golfmans G.A.Y. thing either) I actually think it's funny. I don't have a problem with flyfisherman. I just like bugging people. Anyways posting about my fish on the internet isn't really my thing sorry boys.

· Registered
97 Posts
how does a simple question about the clarity of the river turn into something about f.a.g and g.a.y,i know you are saying it tongue in cheek but the term f.a.g. which was coined on another site was originally coined to be demeaning,so why not give it a rest. :-X :2cents:

· Banned
279 Posts
jetboatjim said:
Well for a "gay" fly guy I have hooked 5 fish in 6 trips, tim is at 5 or 6 now ....and they are on the fly .

so, I havent seen any pics of your easily caught fish!

I was JOKEING. And congrats on the fish i just don't like to post and I could really care less whether you believe me or not

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.