BC Fishing Reports banner

Vedder conditions????

2K views 42 replies 24 participants last post by  Britguy 
#1 ·
was anyone out today? how was the clarity? the fishing? im shocked to not see a report this late in the day :confused: might be a bad sign :'(

#4 ·
Fished between Allisons and the lower slides this morning and vis was around 2' max. The slides were bleeding pretty bad when I left around 11:30.Didn't touch anything or see/hear from any body else except a 12# reported at On the Way taken around Lickman.

#13 ·
JEEZ everyone gets so mad these days over a joke (I don't take offence to golfmans G.A.Y. thing either) I actually think it's funny. I don't have a problem with flyfisherman. I just like bugging people. Anyways posting about my fish on the internet isn't really my thing sorry boys.

#14 ·
how does a simple question about the clarity of the river turn into something about f.a.g and g.a.y,i know you are saying it tongue in cheek but the term f.a.g. which was coined on another site was originally coined to be demeaning,so why not give it a rest. :-X :2cents:

#25 ·
How does Yarrow get dragged into your cheesy acronyms :confused:, many a fine rod has come out of that little town, and BTW we have the highest beer and wine store per capita in the province :beerchug:
Cheers,
Crazy D

#26 ·
ha ha ha nice CD :thumbup: are you sure Surrey has alot too :happy:

OK so i aksed about the conditions and here is what ive gotten.

fishing SLOW!! clarity not great but fishable. And there's a bunch of gays out there :confused: LOL :beerchug: good to hear that the "happy" guys were out and I bet they hit fish Birdman :naughty: Oh and a "***" is a cigarette for those of you not familiar with proper english LOL :happy: (british)

thanks to those that "actually" talked about the river, you know who you are :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.