BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out on the Cheddar today, fish low, mid and upper. First half of the day all I got was the pleasure of meeting Grumpy Old Guy while fishing my way down Tamahi. He didn't like that I was fishing the same strech of river as him, I didn't step in on him or crowd him and told him that I start up top and fish my way all the way down. All that from a simple " Hey Howzit Goin?" pretty rediculos if you ask me. Anyways back to fishing, I decided to try the upper towards the end of my day. I get to my destination and there is a fly guy already working the water. I climb down to the river and started fishing up top of the run, shortly after he finishes working over the run and packs it in. Not more than 4 casts later the float zigs, then zags! Wham, fish on, a beauty leaps from the chilled water in an attempt to shake loose my hook. About 5 Minutes later I land this........

Over the last 5 years I have gone 0-40 something on the vedder for steel. Finally got one!

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Got home late last night and I guess I forgot to "post" my writings on this topic, so I will re send.......PM me Thrasher, and we will hit a few spots with the boys........Great pictures of our soon to die 'hos......Maybe it's just Christmas, but those fish look sad :'( :'(
Not ST tho'.........He's got a big smile on his face....Don't think that is as big as your first steel' but is a beautiful specimen non the less....Yup, I got a grin on my face, buddy.....well done and Happy Holidays!!...........Ortho 8)

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Trav who was the person holding the camera for the pic's taken of the steelhead? I'm going hopefully up there with marko he just doesn't know it yet! ;D

CK

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.