BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The river is absolute chocolate today...Currently snowing, and the river is rising. Snow is supposed to turn to rain after the front goes thru, which will just make things worse....Guess I'll spend the day somewhere else.......Ortho 8)

·
Retired staff
6,684 Posts
Damned cursed, good for nothing rain...here I thought the snow level would come down and the river would settle down a bit...it's going to blow out completely this weekend, nothing to do but stand there lookin at it. Chocalate milk and steelhead....little did I know....Saturday is supposed to be nice, but the river will likely be blown out despite that fact. Well....look at it this way, by next week the river will have come down and some fish will have moved in...and I'm outta UBC for a few weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man...I just want to go up there and pitch a tent and howl at the moon... :lol: 8)
rib

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Rib you think the river will be ready for us nextweek? Doesn't look good! Pray to the fish gods! :lol:

C.K.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We,re not talking to you anymore, Hotrod! :D :D ...LOL....Ahhhhh we are all envious!!
I heard the conditions are fluctuating day to day but overall the fishing is pretty good.
I am going to throw a lasso on both you and Ogobogo so you can scoop me from the office over the holidays....just a few days to go then, closed til Jan 8th...Gonna be a lot of steel' nursing sore lips!!........Ortho 8)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.