BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, beautiful day out there today. Too bad there was no fish to top it off.

got to the river at around 10:15, out fishing by 10:30. Started off just up river of Borden Creek, nothing.

Went down to Allison Pools for a bit, nothing going on there either.

Finished up at Mounth Lehman road, tons of guys fishing, fish probably spooked by then.

Anyways, to sum it up, no fish, nice day, low water, clear water.

· Registered
201 Posts
yeah Iv been hearing alot of what you seen today....low clear sunny no fish.
The best bet I hear is getting out there first light and before dark.
Im gonna wait till after we get some rain, and focus on the overcast days, so I can feel confortable fishing all day without any sun glaring down on the fish.

· Banned
2,854 Posts
I was out today also. Saw 5 first thing in the morning then it died off, so we moved and proceded to hit one each but lost both( my first one on a blade;) ) then went to another spot and it sucked. Went back to the first spot and heard that 7were hit after we left :happy: :happy: Guess you gotta hit certain spots at the right times eh. Both fish we hit were in long shallow riffly water, very tough area to fish.

· Registered
517 Posts
fished up around the clay bank today. nothing happening. saw a couple other guys. gear worked perfect, new jacket (bare kodiak) was amazing. the only thing that could have made the day better would have been a fish. but it as so nice to be out, that would have only been a bonus. :thumbup: :happy:

· Banned
2,854 Posts
you guys picking on us for spending an hour down there :beerchug: I was trying to catch me some dinner :naughty: Be on the FLY from here on for awhile :thumbup: need some spey lessons JBJ :cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.