BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

first wild i released today....about 7 lbs....crazy little fish......no one around and did not want to try to take it out of the water for a pic

second wild i set free today....a good 12 lbs......took some screaming good runs and some nice air time

this wild was nailed by this other guy that i met up there......nice fish......just the two of us shared this run this afternoon

i also lost one very large steel.....screamed down river and my 10 lb test let go.....had 2 other solid hits but did not stick....fun day

·
Registered
477 Posts
Hey nocoho, that first pic is a bute! Nice solid little fish. Yes we sure do need some rain! I'm thinking of trying some feathers next Wednesday if I can get the day off. HOOK?

·
Registered
507 Posts
Those are some beauty fish "nocoho" look like your luck has goten better lately,maybe if I decide to hit the upper river I'll PM you sometime. :thumbup:

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
Nice_One im still on the late shift so im game for some fly action :thumbup: Ribolovac he wasnt in the upper :beerchug: cause i know where he was ;) ;) but im not tellin' :happy: Glad to hear you had a good day out there NoCoho, I hit that same run yesterday and noone was home :confused:

·
Registered
283 Posts
I need directions to the vedder... Leavin from Harris RD in Pitt Meadows.. can someone tell what way to take.. & best spot along to fish?? thx
schlock :thumbup:

·
Registered
283 Posts
does anyone go by Pitt meadows that may wanna split the gas.. id love to hit up the river one of these weekends & would love to find someone thats goin by me... I dont drive & my wife says she will take me but im afraid i will feel rushed..lol
let me know if yer headed that way
schlock

·
Registered
70 Posts
Go to Mission on Loughheed and follow directions to the #1. Take it east until you get to The Vedder rd. exit and follow that south until you hit the Vedder crossing bridge. From there you will find the lower river downstream of the bridge and mid and upper to the east. As for where to fish, ther will be fish all over the system now. You can access most spots on the river from all roads that run along the river. Try different spots and move around. You can also stop in a Fred's custom tackle which is at the corner of Vedder RD. and Keith wilson Rd., they might tell you which section of river has been producing lately.

Good Luck

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.