BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headed out to the river yesterday, apparently along with everyone else. Fished the lower area, and it was pretty packed. Nice water, and not too cold, but no bites for me. I didn't seen anyone get anything, although I heard of a couple being taken. Anyone else have any luck.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I was out on Thursday and got skunked for steel but did manage a 3 lb dollie in the upper river. Definately a lot of guys out. I saw one hooked and lost early am at lickman but saw nothing else all day!

Hotrod

·
Registered
956 Posts
was out today on the Lower, early on. Saw two guys leaving with their fish each, and heard of 2 others. Pretty slow was the word. No luck for me

·
Registered
101 Posts
I was out today as well...fished upper and mid river.....upper was gin clear with 4ft vis in some areas....i did find the water to be very low which was surprising....mid river had the shale grey tinge to it....we fished some nice water but touched nothing....saw a beauty 12-15 chromer in the back of some guys truck....also spoke with a conservation officer while he was checking licences...hope to get back out there tomorrow!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.