BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
beat up the river from below Lickman,{wow,let's call it the "highway run"} to above Peach Road. Threw baited jigs, nice to meet you Rod, roe bags in chartreuse and pink, a little blade action...
Had the float dive once, but nothing there. Saw guts in a couple of places, a whole lot of guys pounding it. Amazing what a couple of pics on the forums will do. They're in there, but I would think that it will be a whole lot better in a few weeks. Wouldn't mind having first crack at a couple of places, though...

·
Registered
211 Posts
I also fished the top end,mid and campground. I talked to a few guys who said that they hit fish but I think it was crap.One guy went to the hatchery and saw only 2 steelies there and some beat up Coho.Water was good and its still better than working

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey Ortho, could you maybe drive my kids to school on Friday? ;D
actually, I told them that they could take the day off school, but someone intervened.
You're right, Elvis, water really coming into shape, but ya still need fish in the river, before you can find 'em

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
I had this problem years ago....Solved it by having a taxi pick up and deliver both ways. Worked every time. Kids loved it...Daddy had fun, too!.........Heading out Friday with my son(who I used to Taxi to school)...He says he is going to give up a few spots and techniques in exchange for a dinner out....Guess he's getting tired of beans and pasta?
You fishin' Friday Ogo'? MAybe hook up on the Chilli somewhere?...........Ortho 8)

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
love to Ortho, however, the one day when I would not have needed to drive kids, [PD day] she's booked a hockey lesson for the little guy. Due to the fact that my son informs me that with his first pro contract, he's buying me a fishing lodge, I think that I'll take him to the lesson. Ok, I'm also helping Jason put in a slate floor in the new Pacific Angler's store on Broadway, just before I build him a riverrock fireplace. The store is looking awesome, and I can smell my first centerpin. ;D Look, I hijacked my own thread!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
now you've put me on the spot, I think it's between Columbia and... I dunno, either Alberta, or Manitoba. It's on the south side of the road, tucked in by all of the outdoor stores.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.