BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out on the vedder yesterday to test out my new motor. after a few tweaks here and there we got her going. man, she pushes that heavy boat of mine nicely!! very pleased with it. launched at barrowton, and headed down river. water still pretty high. saw the odd whitefish/trout rise. decided not to fish and to a spin up the fraser from the vedder mouth. bowman's and farmer are still underwater. probably a couple weeks yet. whipped farther up river before turning around and heading back. didn't actually do any fishing,pretty much a test and scouting run. overall: vedder high, greenish blue, fraser dropping, bowman and farmer still under water.

·
Registered
911 Posts
How was the trafic down in the mouth? planning on taking mine out on sun afternoon for a test and tune run. :wink:
Crazy D

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
past one boat on the way down that was coming up. saw one anchored in the mouth sturgeon fishing. passed one on the way back up. virtually no traffic.

D

·
0 Posts
is anyone pulling them out of the river im going up in one week im starting to get worried maybe i should just try bar fishing for my first time insted
:evil:

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
no one fishing the chedder for springs or what?

·
Registered
224 Posts
coho_killer said:
no one fishing the chedder for springs or what?

Judging from some of the other posts, I'd say everyone is out on the Fraser. And the better the fishing is on the Fraser, the happier I am. It tends to lighten up the pressure a bit on some of the other flows. You should have the Vedder to yourself, but watch out for all those steelhead smolts!LOL

Dinsdale.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts