BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Good job "nocoho"Saw you yestarday on the road by alison over there,was showing the area to a friend of mine had no luck yesterday,i see you are doing well,keep it up.good luck. :thumbup:

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
nice fish buddy

wish i was out on the river Sunday but i had to go pickup my toon from the show :thumbup: and thanks for calling me after you released it to brag :beerchug: :happy:

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
not his dog :thumbup: I would bring my dog if he wouldnt wander away or go in the river :confused: and him being a Pug he wouldnt fair well in the water (he dos own a lifejacket though) :thumbup: I plan on bringing him more when its warmer.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i pm'd you shlock but struggling with this site last two days so don't know if it went through......nailed that fish on a shrimp......have been hitting fish on pink worm, wool, wool/single egg and throwing a lot of blades but still no luck with a blade

·
Registered
283 Posts
Thanks. Yes i did get your Pm. & thank you for the info. Im always looking for ideas.. So thanks for taking the time to give me some help..
Great job on that beauty
schlock

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
HOOK said:
not his dog :thumbup: I would bring my dog if he wouldnt wander away or go in the river :confused: and him being a Pug he wouldnt fair well in the water (he dos own a lifejacket though) :thumbup: I plan on bringing him more when its warmer.
Hook did you hear about that little dog not much smaller than yours that got taken away from an eagle on the vedder? Watch that lil dog at all times my friend hate to see him become eagle food! :eek:

CK

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
the day and eagle picks up a 25lb dog is the day he disappears i guess :confused: i have had him in places with lots of eagles around and they have never even eyeballed him or anything. he is quite the thick little porkchop :happy:

NoCoho: are you heading out this week at all? let me know if you are

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.