BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
g]

Hi everyone!Haven't posted in a long time,finally got some time of work so might as well use it good.
If anyone is intrested in info,I fished the vedder today and hooked into a couple of fish,landed one though,not a big one but a chromer,fish had lots of marks on it and they looked really fresh to.Water conditions were perfect if you ask me.Lots more water than two weeks ago,covered a huge amount of water and had a happy ending to it to.First fish hit the blade in the morning,and the one thats one the pick took a jig riged with a cooked shrimp around 14;00 o clock,got him in about two and a half feet of water,put up a decent fight.Well thats it for the vedder,been fishing oter flows with some good luck to this past 30 days,put some hard work into exploring so im gonna keep the info for myself,All I'm gonna say is, vedder isn't the only water to catch a fish,there is other more quit and beautiful waters that have some nice fish to.Good luck to everyone now,my barbecue is burning gotta hurry,hope the picture worked.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah,that was me,actually thanks to her I got the fish,was just about to live and she said try few more casts and I got her.Where did you see me, which guy were you, maybe i can remember seeing you to?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.