BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, heading down to the lower mainland this weekend for a little getaway and to catch a hockey game, etc. I am thinking about hitting the Vedder for a morning fish maybe next monday or tuesday and was curious if the river is still blown out, and if so generally how long does it take to come back into shape? Have the returns been positive this year? I have only fished the Vedder once about twenty years ago, although it was special day as I hooked and landed my first ever steelhead on that morning. Any help is appreciated.

pgBilly

·
Banned
46 Posts
need a lot of dry days in a row now, and if it gets too warm, the water will still stay high and muddy. My guess is you will not see it fishable again in the lower in any near future(weeks), maybe in the upper if dry days combine in a good number. This is only my opinion and i could be dead wrong but........

·
Registered
736 Posts
Drove over it yesterday and the day before. Still real high and double double looking. Maybe even a bit worse on Sunday than it was saturday.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, that does not sound good at all. I am going to bring my float rod and spey rod none the less, Murphy's law, and to get just one more shot before the the license expires would be nice. Just seeing a float in the water makes it worth while.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
"rubber ducky", hey whatever floats your boat Cammer. Thanks anyways.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts