BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished mid river .water very low and clear with a few fish rolling but no hits. went down to the canal . lots of cars there . Walked down below bridge . Tried most of my fly's plus wool ,nothing doing . noticed a fly guy catching about 15 fish . Talked to him and he showed me the fly plus the set up ( how much lead line ) . He left and I must have hooked about 15 , a few to the beach Mostly large chum ( one chrome fish is in the brine ) . It was a old beat up fly he was using so I cut my fly down ,plus you had to drift the fly . Cast upstream and then let it sink .

· Registered
374 Posts
Hey Speyman2! I was wondering about whether to dead drift or strip in...I tried both. I tried both muddlers for the coho and salmon/steelie flies for the springs. I beat the runs for two afternoons straight, on a weekday, after work, with little crowds, and still had a no-show. :wallbash: I tell 'ya, I'm getting desperate. I just need a fight, not even to land it, just a battle on my flyrod. :happy: Any suggestions???

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.