BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back out today. Hit a spot I hadn't been to yet this year, which seems to be a theme with me lately, haven't hit the same spot twice pretty much all year. Woke up late so no use tryin where I was yesterday. So off on a nice walk I go. Made to one run that only had a couple guys in it, but I didn't really like the looks of that run so I kept on goin. Finally, hit a nice spot I had walked by a couple times in the last couple years and decided to give it a go. There was a nice old guy from the hatchery on the other side so we had a chat as I rigged up. I get a couple casts in and not much happening for me, old dude across the river is havin a time though. He is into 3 coho before I even got a sniff... But to make a long story short... I wound up losing something really chrome in the 8-9 lb range then hit a couple Coho, one wild and one hatchery. The hatchery one was more a big jack I would say. Then nothin really happening after that. So I headed on down further and wound up hitting a real nice chrome Buck Spring of about 30+. After a nice spirited tussle that wore us both out, I let him slip back into the run to rest and relax!!

Anyhow, that was my day. So fish, all chrome and a lot of exercise. Everything hit on roe. Spring and Chum roe to be exact. Or.. white and red Spring roe and some chum roe to be even more exact.

Oh and the water had some nice color to it and wasn't really clear like it had been the last week or so.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Re: Vedder Oct.3/08.

Nice fish there Dave. I too was out today but not on the Vedder :-X . Got one coho and a chum both fresh and released as the coho was a wild.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.