BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Day started by having to work at 7am till 12 while I'm working my sidekick marko is waiting at a local flow to meet up for our 2nd anual birthday coho trip got all geared up and headed to the river. Got to bordon cr around 3pm. Fished the whole run for 2 hrs with only a few hookups one being a nice clean chum that I woulda kept but it sliped out of my hands and swam to freedom. Water was clear on the south side of the river but the north side was nice and grey from the slide. Headed up river and found a nice pool where there was no one fishing. First cast fish on. After a brief battle landed a 15lb red spring quickly released her and took my second second cast and anouther fish on. After a quick battle released a nice 20 lb white. Fish were boiling in this pool it was very cool to see. Marko hooked a few as well we were both using peach wool. Just befor dark I get anouther hookup and to my suprise its anouther red spring. My first two ever on this flow! No coho for us today but our day ended at the jolly miller with a few cold drinks and some great food! We checked into the vedder river inn for the night and got our wake up call for 5am gonna hit the river hard tomorrow in search of my bday coho! Cheers! CK

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha shane knew it was a matter of time befor you would bite! Not trying to beat lastyears catch at all just fishing with friends and having a goodtime is all that matters! Besides not to many people can do what me and marko did on my last bday! Cheers! CK

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Or just search " My Birthday Coho's". :D

Good times on the flow. Lots of white springer's and plenty of our neighbours from the south to enjoy them.
The river is rather low for this time of year. Fresh snow on the surrounding peaks made for a chilly start.
The pressure is on from anglers as far as Germany and England but the local black bears may have the
biggest say. Lots of sightings, they do not hesitate to carry about their bussines looking to fatten up
for the winter.

Happy B-Day Kev Great time on the flow!!!! O0

:beerchug: Marko

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.