BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Mark, you're going to have to wait until everyone signs in again in order for you to get a report, hang tight and drool over your rod some more, or take a drive and let us know how it is!
B8

·
Registered
901 Posts
Wow did i miss something :?:
All i wanted was a report on the Vedder
was thinking of going out as i have three days off starting Monday
anyone heading out there
oops :? should this be in the fresh water forum

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Accually a report would be nice ! I just wrote up ther too test forum with bergler ! but thanks anyhow !
I hear the fishing has been very good ! tight lines!

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
I was at the vedder (mid/upper) and I goy skunked. Saw one guy land a beaut hatch across river (wish that was me :lol: ) Heard of 2 others caught. The river seems to be in great shape.

Cheers

·
Registered
120 Posts
Was down there for a couple days, flyfished for a couple hours on Thursday...nothin, came back Saturday, and floated some roe up by the hatchery, 3rd cast and landed a nice 9.5lb chrome hatch. Went up to Chehalis after that and only caught some old hoe's.

Thought rivers would be blown after all that rained you guys have gotten.

·
Retired Administrator
4,447 Posts
I'll want to fish the upper section on March 10 (if the river is fishable then), can anyone tell me if there are any steelies left in the system this late?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Yes there will.March is not late in the steely season,Its close to being the peak.

·
Registered
247 Posts
:D :D flaming hook and i were out over the weekend (both days) and hooked into 6 steelies all wild but one which we also put back as it was early in the day. down by train bridge on sun. aft. and saw 3 caught and heard 3 went out in the morning.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Was out all day from daylight to daynight and lost 2 in the upper. Headed back tomorrow how many guys headed out PM me. Water is in great shape it has dropped since last week.
Thanx JEFF 8)

·
Administrator
3,732 Posts
They better be barbless!!! Hey, has Jay lost weight ? Nice pic ! We must have tripled our resolution :mrgreen:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Koda said:
what sorta nails did you use?
2/0, eagle claw, chrome, yarn (equal parts hot pink and flo orange)(cut very short (1/2 hook gap)), roe loop with exactly 13 turns of 10 pound maxima cut to whatever length pleases you, 13 steelhead eggs.

Dinsdale

·
Registered
26 Posts
Nothin for me today was up top side of the river, water has sure dropped even from yesterday. New game plan for me tomorrow Mid river with prawns. I'll let you know how it goes.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Tacheeda said:
Was down there for a couple days, flyfished for a couple hours on Thursday...nothin, came back Saturday, and floated some roe up by the hatchery, 3rd cast and landed a nice 9.5lb chrome hatch. Went up to Chehalis after that and only caught some old hoe's.

Thought rivers would be blown after all that rained you guys have gotten.
Hey, i was out on the flow Saturday too at the "Meat hole" but on the other side. I think i saw you catch that fish! Was it you that caught it behind that big rock??/
Did you have sneakers on a jeans?
Because I was on the other side.
Heading out to the Vedder on Friday. Skipping school! I love fishing. Also might be hitting it again on Sat or SUnday
Tight lines

·
Registered
901 Posts
Fish there today from top to botom
not a thing :cry:
lots of people out there :( fair weather fishermen i guess as the other week when it was raining there was not many out
The river is down quite a bit and very clear

·
Registered
247 Posts
hey tacheeda
my understanding is after you keep a steelie (if you did) you MUST not fish for the rest of the dayin any water

1 - 20 of 69 Posts