Wow did i miss something :?:
All i wanted was a report on the Vedder
was thinking of going out as i have three days off starting Monday
anyone heading out there
oops :? should this be in the fresh water forum

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
I was at the vedder (mid/upper) and I goy skunked. Saw one guy land a beaut hatch across river (wish that was me :lol: ) Heard of 2 others caught. The river seems to be in great shape.

Cheers

·
Registered
120 Posts
Was down there for a couple days, flyfished for a couple hours on Thursday...nothin, came back Saturday, and floated some roe up by the hatchery, 3rd cast and landed a nice 9.5lb chrome hatch. Went up to Chehalis after that and only caught some old hoe's.

Thought rivers would be blown after all that rained you guys have gotten.

·
Registered
247 Posts
:D :D flaming hook and i were out over the weekend (both days) and hooked into 6 steelies all wild but one which we also put back as it was early in the day. down by train bridge on sun. aft. and saw 3 caught and heard 3 went out in the morning.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Tacheeda said:
Was down there for a couple days, flyfished for a couple hours on Thursday...nothin, came back Saturday, and floated some roe up by the hatchery, 3rd cast and landed a nice 9.5lb chrome hatch. Went up to Chehalis after that and only caught some old hoe's.

Thought rivers would be blown after all that rained you guys have gotten.
Hey, i was out on the flow Saturday too at the "Meat hole" but on the other side. I think i saw you catch that fish! Was it you that caught it behind that big rock??/
Did you have sneakers on a jeans?
Because I was on the other side.
Heading out to the Vedder on Friday. Skipping school! I love fishing. Also might be hitting it again on Sat or SUnday
Tight lines

·
Registered
901 Posts
Fish there today from top to botom
not a thing :cry:
lots of people out there :( fair weather fishermen i guess as the other week when it was raining there was not many out
The river is down quite a bit and very clear

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.