BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
checked out the vedder today, rising fast and running dirty... heard of no fish taken anywere upper or lower.. looks like the season is over for april until the salmon starts because of the freshet!!

· Registered
5,163 Posts
The reason it is so dirty down below is because of a clay slide just below alison canyon. The clay bank split up and came down covering the river for a short period of time. A buddy of mine was fishing their when it all happened. This was on Monday afternoon! :(

· Registered
1,160 Posts
That picture is bogus, theres no greenery like that yet this spring, and the river was quite nice today.
Hooked 5 fish all below Allison and the river was excellent for color and vis from top to bottom.

Nice second post Tom thumb ::).

BAN

· Registered
5,163 Posts
Bent Rod said:
That picture is bogus, theres no greenery like that yet this spring, and the river was quite nice today.
Hooked 5 fish all below Allison and the river was excellent for color and vis from top to bottom.
[Nice second post Tom thumb ::).

BAN
Good to see somone is on the ball tonight, :drunk:

· Premium Member
3,684 Posts
I knew it! That picture instantly brought back memories of my childhood. :D
BTW...nice roe gob shane,firm, clear and bright.
....Coho roe perhaps........ ;D..........Marko........... :beerchug:

· Retired staff
6,673 Posts
shane said:
i managed to find the site it came from and most of the pics are from the 80's ::)
Well, I guess there is one thing going for this post of Mr. Thumb's, it's in the freshwater discussion forum, and not the daily updated fishing reports section, so it's in the right place considering its accuracy... ;)

· Banned
279 Posts
marko said:
That is my proffesionally cured steelie roe from the fish I bonked on sunday. That roe caught shane his first steelie on wed!

· Registered
273 Posts
Birdman said:
marko said:
That is my proffesionally cured steelie roe from the fish I bonked on sunday. That roe caught shane his first steelie on wed!
Hey Sam,i saw you landed your fish on sunday without shane help.Good show.
P.s. My friend (Carol )want me to say hi for him.He told me he taught you a good lesson on saturday before you hit that fish on sunday. :D :D,He is a nice guy,

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.