BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as everyone knows, we had quite the storm last night. I've decided that I'll help all you guys from outside of Chilliwack out.

Water has come up close to 2 feet. Running very high and fast and is quite muddy, looks to be some clay mixed in. Maybe a foot of visibility at most. Only people I saw out when I went to look were flossing.

On a positive note.... EMBUTMENT BAR IS GONE :thumbup: :happy:

· Registered
909 Posts
I could'nt believe it when I went across the bailey bridge this am the water was like ED said up a foot and a half to two foot and looked like a double double. Be intresting to see how fast it comes back into shape nwith the clay slump up river. With the forcast of sun on the weekend and a big push of fish in it should make last weeks pressure look minor. a true gong show. Hey SS maybe we could find some more of that quality riggings out, there should be lot's aval.
And there were three guy's fishing the KW up to thier belly's in the coffee water rippin water.
Crazy D

· Registered
138 Posts
drakfero said:
go to steve river.. much more fun.. springs , cohos and r there.. lots of them..
Thanks for the post Every Day. Where is the steve river ? I hope you're not talking about the Stave. It used to be good before they opened it to chum retention. It always amazes me when I see people kiling chum with black bellies. Oh well I guess they are already smoked!!

· Registered
141 Posts
Crazy Drifter said:
I could'nt believe it when I went across the bailey bridge this am the water was like ED said up a foot and a half to two foot and looked like a double double. Be intresting to see how fast it comes back into shape nwith the clay slump up river. With the forcast of sun on the weekend and a big push of fish in it should make last weeks pressure look minor. a true gong show. Hey SS maybe we could find some more of that quality riggings out, there should be lot's aval.
And there were three guy's fishing the KW up to thier belly's in the coffee water rippin water.
Crazy D
Crazy D hope to never see anything like that rigging ever again unfortunately I think you're right there will be loads of snagging gear out. Still can't believe what some ppl will resort to in the attempt to catch a fish :wallbash: Hope the flow shapes up by weekend, but I'll be out there regardless of conditions,
Sam :peace:

· Registered
146 Posts
Vedder was pretty decent today. Visibility was around two feet where I was. Saw at least three fish on in the morning time (before 10am) near Lickman. Overall, things worked out well with the weather but we're about to get doused again... Vedder had also dropped around Keith Wilson Bridge by the afternoon.

· Registered
909 Posts
We just had a monsoon pounding down here from about 5 till 5:30sh. Felt just like Mon night, see how she looks in the AM :hmmm:
CD

· Registered
898 Posts
I was there today too
vis was arround a foot mid to upper
level was back the same as just before the Monday rain
hopefully that rain at 5pm did not do much harm
if it does not rain for two days it will be in great condition

· Registered
76 Posts
Sunday October 12 - the river looked quite good, or so I was told by those around me that fish it often & would know better than I. Beautiful day as well. I fished a pool near Lickman Road from 7-12AM with a Colorado blade setup, wool and then roe in a bait sac somebody offered me. One weak hit the whole time. The only fish I saw on (and two landed) were a couple of foul-hooked Coho and half a dozen or so foul hooked Chums.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.