BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well searun and I decided to hit the river for first light to see if we could hook up with some coho. The river was in great shape with fish rising. We decided to start down low with some roe but after an hour or so we had no takers so we decided to move a little further up river where we knew we would at least hit some spring jacks. Well this area did not dissapoint as with in a few casts I hooked up with a nice bright jack spring using roe. You could tell there where alot of fish around as there were rising everywhere. We decided to move once again as we where in search of coho so we moved a little futher up river and it did not dissapoint as we both hooked up with a couple of hogs that put on a show with jumps and the all ways entertaining coho roll. As we where fishing close to some fast water both fish made a dash for it and they both broke free. Oh well it sure was a fun battle, way more fun then the jacks. Hoping to get out a couple times during the week.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Good to hear you had a decent morning. I wanted to head out this morning, but decided to sleep in instead this morning figuring the river would be blown with what seemed like a lot of rain we received. I also plan on heading out later in the week to the Vedder.

·
Registered
334 Posts
The water was fairly cloudy this morning in the lower river and canal, but fishable. I tried three spots, all of which had the odd fish rolling, but no love for me today. I must have talked to 5 or 6 guys and in total they reported seeing two fish taken.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts