BC Fishing Reports banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I fished the lower river for a few hours with roe. Water level was good and water was very clear. I didn't catch any fish and only saw one on someone elses line. Hopefully the fishing picks up in a couple of weeks when I go out there again!

·
Registered
290 Posts
man i skunked out today too! was working my way from Keith Wilson bridge and down the mid section of the canal. i may have lost a bite when i saw my float take a hard dip but my line was too slack to set the hook :wallbash:. but i couldn't tell if it was trouts that been yanking my roe all day. stayed only til 10:30 and went to train bridge area and god! i saw no riser or anything swimming it was soooo dead today with no one getting anything all morning :wallbash:. what gives!? excessively slow day for me.

·
Retired staff
6,684 Posts
Sam_Salmon said:
Hope you had an enjoyable day 318, even if the catching wasn't very good for you. Thanks for the report , wish I could of got out on the flow today,
Sam :peace:
That's a classy response Sam... :cheers:

318, thanks for throwing a report up. For yourself and the others that have expressed dismay at not having found many fish yet, everyone has slow days. There will be more and more fish showing up each and every day...if a couple of weeks, or even next week is when your next trip is due, rest assured there will be plenty of fish around by then...

rib

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.