BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heading out tomorrow first light but not to sure where to start? any one maybe wanna let o'le coho_killer on where the action is? pm if ya don't wanna post here!anyone else heading up tomorrow? thanx

C.K.

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
You could try the train bridge then work your way up. Anywhere there's action a croud will surely gather.

Deep pools and merging waters are always a good place to look. :D

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i gots some real good chumroe from army&navy hope it works real good! i have a good feeling about tomorrow!

·
Registered
247 Posts
there today pretty slow. when we were leaving at 3pm. water getting a chocolate milk look as they had just opened up the new pool being dug at lickman to allow flow thru. vis less than a foot, had been maybe 5=7 ft in morning

·
Registered
78 Posts
yup ill be there n yes its river clean up day tomm :) thompson park bbq too n there givin away prizxes registration is 9am n so forth hope to see you all there ;) ill be in the lower hope i get into sum fish its been 3 long darn years finally my passions begun 8)

·
Registered
78 Posts
darn it, looks like im not going, i hate it when ppl say they are gonna be ready n phone you n they dont anwser back, when you have all your stuff prepared, if anyone wants to go im totally interested its 4am, but if you want just call my cell 778-389-3733
I
d luv to get out there today asap i havent been in 3 darn yrs, n its my hugest passion ever anyway now you all know thx ;) tight lines

PS hopefully someone wants to pick me up in east vancouver thx.
:? :roll:

·
Registered
78 Posts
awesome i am actually goin buddy woke up lol
im leaving its 530 anyway if anyone is up there call me the #s on my last msg thx n see u guys at the bbq 8)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Are you kidding me slow? I think you were in the wrong spot guy. There were fish everywhere where I was (mid river) Between my buddy and I we must of released 30 fish. My buddy got 6 coho's (all wild) and we could keep the springs off. We had a blast fishing yesterday, mind you we started at first light and fished till 4pm. The springs we were catching yesterday were fresh fish. I've never seen them that chrome in the vedder before. I managed to land one that was easily 30 lbs, and my buddy had one on that was pushing 40 lbs. We caught these fish on our ceter pins, 12lbs. main, and 10 lbs leader. We lost alot of fish but at least they weren't getting foul hooked, they all took roe short floated. The to other guys on the hole gave us there roe, so we have 8-10 lbs of roe curing, look out next week Coho! :p

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
steelynightmare NFW mind you i was with the wife and the spots i wanted to go to was a little much for her i guess! lol she stays home nextweekend and i'm there a.m. early! care to send a pm on what area you were in remember(just the area) :wink: good job on your success on the weekend now it's my turn! :D and mind if i ask how one does this short float setup?

C.K.

·
Registered
93 Posts
30 fish are you kiddin me man i am so jealous been skunked everytime so far i dunno what im doin wrong would u be able to pm me some info on ruffly where and maybe what your using or just send some luck this way lol thanx in advance i also am curious about the short float setup

thanx me!

·
Registered
31 Posts
steelynightmare said:
Are you kidding me slow? I think you were in the wrong spot guy. There were fish everywhere where I was (mid river) Between my buddy and I we must of released 30 fish. My buddy got 6 coho's (all wild) and we could keep the springs off. We had a blast fishing yesterday, mind you we started at first light and fished till 4pm. The springs we were catching yesterday were fresh fish. I've never seen them that chrome in the vedder before. I managed to land one that was easily 30 lbs, and my buddy had one on that was pushing 40 lbs. We caught these fish on our ceter pins, 12lbs. main, and 10 lbs leader. We lost alot of fish but at least they weren't getting foul hooked, they all took roe short floated. The to other guys on the hole gave us there roe, so we have 8-10 lbs of roe curing, look out next week Coho! :p
isnt it illegal to have more than one kilo (2.2 lbs) of roe in possesion at a time?

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i beleave that only inplys to anglers who are using the roe in there possesion! not from the fish you caught it from!

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Roe… you must not have more than 1 kg of roe (fish eggs) in your possession for use as bait unless the roe was obtained from a commercial source that lawfully obtained that roe, or you have in your possession the freshly dressed fish from which the roe in excess of 1 kg was taken. Carry a receipt with you if you purchased roe from a commercial source.
Just so it is clear ..... here is the regulation.

GOFISH 8)

·
Registered
31 Posts
GOFISH said:
Roe… you must not have more than 1 kg of roe (fish eggs) in your possession for use as bait unless the roe was obtained from a commercial source that lawfully obtained that roe, or you have in your possession the freshly dressed fish from which the roe in excess of 1 kg was taken. Carry a receipt with you if you purchased roe from a commercial source.
Just so it is clear ..... here is the regulation.

GOFISH 8)

doesnt that backup my statement?

·
Registered
736 Posts
We had a pretty good day on Sunday was well, I believe bewteen the three of us, we were into about 40-45 fish. All Chrome and and had a lot of piss and viniger. Mid/Upper river for us.
Here are a couple pics of the day!! :)

Just a few of the shots that day. Enjoy.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Big Steel said:
We had a pretty good day on Sunday was well, I believe bewteen the three of us, we were into about 40-45 fish. All Chrome and and had a lot of piss and viniger. Mid/Upper river for us.
Can I ask what you guys were chucking, fished the upper river down to Tammihi, saw lots of fish but could not entice any to bite.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Roe and wool. More wool than roe, oddly enough and the afternoon bite was a lot busier than the morning. Low water, bright sunshine. Go figure.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.