BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys here are the current water conditions the the Chilliwack river at Vedder crossing today at 5:20 PM. :thumbup: The river is in great shape, great water level and the clarity is perfect! Now is the time to be out before the rains come again!

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
736 Posts
Wow that looks great, and here after all that rain and snow melt I figured that we would be pretty much done for the season. Looks like we get another crack at em..... ;D ;D Starting to get pumped to get back out there... :happy:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I see a float in one of the pics :happy: if its still there on friday its mine :thumbup: lol...thanks for the update Bergler! Time to bring out the shorts as she's gonna be a hot one this weekend :happy: or leaky waders work...keep a guy nice and cold haha.....

Mike <"))))))><

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Nice!....I'll be there early Friday morning and will give the river the Ortho slam.......Gear on Friday (good Friday) and fly on Saturday (good Saturday...... ;D)..In between the fishing, I will be watching the Canucks win and checking out the wildlife.............Ortho 8)

·
Registered
784 Posts
Might see you guys there... I will probably start with some gear near bolders run then turn to the feathers.

·
Registered
901 Posts
I was out today too for a few hrs 8)
seen Stone chucking feathers
didnt know that was you Stone till i got back to my car and seen your truck parked up
nothing for me :(
I seen a guy walking back to his truck with a nice 12lb doe (just down fom peach)

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
River was good today, although those mosquitos up top are BRUTAL, aside from gettin bit by the skitters, we got bit a fair bit by fish as well.
I strongly suggest taking advantage of water conditions SOON as with temps reputed to be hitting the twentys, we may see freshet begin.
Have a good weekend out there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts