BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
VEDDER RIVER

ANYONE FISHED THE VEDDER RIVER SUNDAY/MONDAY/ TODAY LIVE IN RICHMOND AND A LONG DRIVE FOR NO REASON ANSWER OR PM ME THANKS

JIM

·
Retired staff
6,684 Posts
Re: VEDDER RIVER

Fished it sunday hunterj...didn't get into any myself, but some of the reports here and from others I have spoken with, tell me fish are being taken everyday...they aren't exactly stacked, but fishing has definitely picked up of late...

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

THANKS FOR YOUR REPORT RIBWART. JUST GOT WORD THAT MY FISHING PARTNER HAD A HEART ATTACK TODAY AND WE WERE GOING TO GO FISHING THURSDAY. SOUNDS LIKE HE IS GOING TO BE OKAY BUT HE CAN WRITE OFF FISHING FOR A WHILE.

JIM

·
Retired staff
6,684 Posts

I'm very sorry to hear that Hunter...I'm glad the prognosis is that he'll recover...I'd bet the doc tells him to take it easy for a while...fish more...perhaps? ;) Hopefully, the two of you get to make a trip out to the river sometime soon...

·
Registered
117 Posts

I fished the vedder today and i landed 2 wild bucks at halibut rock before 8 am this morning. I pumped fresh bugs last night and caught them both on bugs. I would have take pictures but the went into the brood bag right away and went to the hatchery.

Here is a picture of halibut rock!

Steelie

·
Retired staff
6,684 Posts

I know this rock...LoL, I don't remember the two eye holes though...you do that Steelie? ;D ;D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts