BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Just curious if anyone has seen what the clarity of the river is looking like today around the crossing. I'll be heading out tomorrow and a clarity report would really help me , so I know what size of bags I need to be tying up tonight. Also if anyone is looking for someone to fish with I'll be leaving Port Moody @ 5:30 or 6:00 am. Send me a pm if interested.

Tight Lines, Wes Roffey

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Rock on Wes I hear you're one of the good ones. ;) Let us know how you make out if
we manage to "steal away" this weekend. No pun intended....Marko... ;D

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks fish, I tied up some pretty good sized bags already. Just add a splash of pink wool to my hook and i'll be set for the dirty water. Good luck to all tomorrow :)

Tight Lines, Wes Roffey

·
Registered
736 Posts
Hey Wes, I will be heading out tomorrow if you wanted someone to fish with. I am meeting a fellow forum member at Fred's at around 7am to drop off a rod, then heading to the lower to a nice stretch of water I stumbled upon but didn't get a chance to really give it a true go. Hopefully there will be as many people there as there was last week, which was 2 on the whole long stretch. Anyhow, good luck and tight lines if I don't see you!! :)

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry I missed you Big Steel, I was already in bed when you posted. Hope you had a good day out there maybe we can hook up next time. Let me know when you're going out. Keep'm bent.

Tight Lines, Wes Roffey

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.