BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see no one is posting about today's conditions on the river so i will take the initiative of this one.
Well purchased my first pin and gave a try for the first time today,had no problems what's so ever and I'm really liking it.
Started the day fishing the lower river with no luck,water clarity was about 2 1/2 feet I think.
Saw no action either,as the croweds started to occupy the area I moved up river.
Last two hours fished the mid river with same conditions with no luckfor me, but saw one spring being hooked and saw a few fish rise and saw quiet a few just boosting it up the river .
That's it from me and hope this is useful to some of you and wish everyone good luck out there.

P.S. River was super busy today as expected for this time of the year.

·
Registered
875 Posts
The river should not be this busy for this time of year. Heck I saw 20 people lined up at Brown Road today by 8 o clock in the morning and 10 people (not including the people ont he backside) at Bergman. It's a complete joke, not to mention 75% of them were bottom bouncing throwing huge weights that made cannon-ball splashes every cast.

Only saw 3 fish hooked today... I then walked away from the gong show and found a spot all to myself :beerchug:

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did the same thing today,fished very tough water today just to get away from the crowds,i almost knew I wasn't gonna hook up, but always worth a try,didn't see to many people short floating today that is for sure.
not to mention the some of the huge weights i saw. :naughty:

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
alot of the fish are hiding AWAY from the crowds and in 6feet or less water. yes there are some in the deeper holes but with the bad clarity they like the shallower stuff just as much if not even more.

·
Retired staff
6,684 Posts
Rib...? This could get confusing if you start calling him that Dereke...Almost like he's my twin...only he's taller...I'm going to have to start reading very carefully to make sure I know who you're talking to...

LoL...Ribo...time for us to go again I guess eh...? Gimme a call... :cheers:

rib

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the invitation "RIB" ;D,well my guests from europe just left today and my wife is back to full time at work next week, that only means one thing for me,freedom at least on the weekends will hook up for a outing for sure. :thumbup:

·
Registered
77 Posts
I went out on Saturday (Vedder) fished the mid section had one deep run to myself after half of hour walking. Water condition was perfect to my liking with sight clayish colour. I hook into 3 nice silver springs but lost everyone of them. By 10:30 a.m it got to hot for me and I called it a day.

Cheers.

Silex-user.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Silex-user said:
I went out on Saturday (Vedder) fished the mid section had one deep run to myself after half of hour walking. Water condition was perfect to my liking with sight clayish colour. I hook into 3 nice silver springs but lost everyone of them. By 10:30 a.m it got to hot for me and I called it a day.

Cheers.

Silex-user.
thanks for this report Silex. I am glad to hear that the water is better!

G

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.