BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got a chance to go out for short today and it was pritty good,fished the mid river from 11 am to 4 pm.
Water was in great shape, conditions for fishing were great from my point of view.Hooked into a white spring after about one hour of trying different varieties of bait and lures,and ended up hooking the fish on a dark orange wool,played the fish a little bit longer than usual since it was my first on the pin,so wanted to make sure it was landed.
Somebody did a great job landing the fish ;)thanks for your patience and effort HOOK,nice meeting you and your dad and nice talking to you guys again.
We fished the same run for a while the were spay casting,quiet an art I can say gonna try for sure soon,fish were pritty queit for a while,after they left I hooked a jack spring on a dark blue colorado blade,and a nother spring after that but did not land any of the fish.
After all a great day on the flow and nice meeting the members of our board.
Hopfully I get out again soon,good luck to you all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.