BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we got a late start today as my son had a football game this morning so we did not hit the river till noon. It was my brother, my 7 year old son and I. We hit mid river where there was only 2 guys on this run and the fish where threw out the run so I hook my son up on his new drift rod with a level wind and then I got all rigged up. I made sure he was short floating and I mean really short as I did not want him to hook up in the shallows and I wanted him to get used to casting and drifting and he did great and not one bird nest. He was able to cast to any area even the trees on the other side :wallbash: :wallbash:. I was using roe today and hit just over a dozen springs and brought home a bar crome 14lbs female marble. My son played a jack and brought it in. Of course it was not on his rod but he played it from the time just after it was hooked. So we had a good afternoon of fishing. In 4 hours between my brother and I we hit over 20 fish only lost 2. I guess we got a good spot today. Here is a picture of my son, I think the smile says it all.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Well you guys had better luck than me and my cousin. We fished mid river for 4 hours and all I got was one that popped the hook after 5 seconds and my cousing got nil. These 2 guys I was fishing beside seemed to be dailed in though, they hooked up with a few. I guess yesterday just wasn't my day, no fish and lost my cell phone :wallbash:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Steelie Trav said:
Well you guys had better luck than me and my cousin. We fished mid river for 4 hours and all I got was one that popped the hook after 5 seconds and my cousing got nil. These 2 guys I was fishing beside seemed to be dailed in though, they hooked up with a few. I guess yesterday just wasn't my day, no fish and lost my cell phone :wallbash:
Did you loose your cell phone at the river? If yes, maybe a new topic with exact location will help in case any of the members here has found it.

G

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.