BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished the canal for an hour saw nothing significant, so i moved to peach for another hour saw nothing but a mad gong show of people. so i hit the upper saw some fish near prison but they were moving through real quick and had mid-day lock jaw. one guy i talked to hit both coho(side channel pocket water) and whites at dawn so they were stacked in there early then started moving. went back down to mid river(above crossing) where fish were rolling in waves every 30 min or so had quite a few hits and managed to hook and loose two whites. did see some coho moving through up the sides but they were just ripping through.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Today was busy busy busy thats for sure. Seen 3 guys casting and "setting" before i could even see my feet this morning in a run while waiting for first light. They had floats on but I dont know how they could see their floats like 20 feet away ??? Must be the sensitive rods that they had I guess :-X

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.