BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
spent the afternoon on the flow today....beautiful day, water conitions were very nice.....no fish on my line but i did see two of them.....first was a spring about 10 lbs, clean, swam right by me in the first run i was fishing.....next fish i saw was a ten incher(aprox) kept by this handsome fellow which he fed raw to his offspring.....the youngsters were screaming bloody blue murder at their approaching lunch as dad drew near....mom was screaming her head of too as i guess her old man was taking his sweet time and she didn't like it, then when he fed his youngsters she screamed at him again to go get some more as he was supposed to be the provider for their family......he even belted out a scream as he passed me with a glaze over his eyes as if saying whats a guy to do

by the way if you have not figured it out by now this was a lovely family of hawks

· Registered
1,061 Posts
Giuseppe said:
thanks nocoho. which part of the river were you fishing?
G

Obviously you have never read the rules and regulations for posting in this section. Maybe go back to the header page of the section and read the the first thread. Its called posting guidelines and rules, have a good look at the second pargraph down.............

· Registered
517 Posts
bill said:
Giuseppe said:
thanks nocoho. which part of the river were you fishing?
G

Obviously you have never read the rules and regulations for posting in this section. Maybe go back to the header page of the section and read the the first thread. Its called posting guidelines and rules, have a good look at the second paragraph down.............
What my post has to do with the second paragraph of the rules (reported below)? I realized few minutes later that it was not polite to ask for the location, (sorry nocoho) but I did it in a very naive way since I always report my location. So, was this my mistake? And if yes, Bill, what this has to do with you?

G

2. Respecting the moderators: If you have a concern, issue, question or a suggestion please do this in a respectful avenue, discussion over private message only. Myself and the moderators will be enforcing this and again, it will be done in a respectful matter. All members, if you feel someone has violated this rule please contact one of the moderators ASAP. Also this goes both ways, the moderators are not immune from this rule.

· Registered
517 Posts
Rick Baerg said:
Have a read Giuseppe, its not a big deal, we just need everyone to be aware of the rules, http://www.bcfishingreports.com/forum/index.php/topic,7050.0.html
Thanks Rick. I knew that, and again my apologies. It is good that people (not just the moderators) check for errors and remind about rules. However, I have to say that 1) there are different ways to remind people about the rules, and 2) many people here feel police men spending their time looking for others' mistakes, this is annoying BUT if their are happy with it good for them.

G

· Retired staff
6,673 Posts
As for continuing the little tiff here over the rules, probably not the thing to do now that Rick has dealt with it guys, not directing this at anyone in particular, just a general "heads up"...

Really enjoyed your description of the hawks nocoho, looking forward to more of your reports this season...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.