BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my buddy and i passed on the Stave today and headed to the Vedder. we went looked at Bailey Bridge, Train Bridge, Lickman, Peach and then settled on the Tolie Slide are. we spent a couple hours fishing there. my buddy got into a nice 15" cuttie, but lost it right before he could get it into hand. didn't see a thing the rest of the day. talked to one fellow who saw a guy catch 6 down near Lickman.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
I as well took a drive up to the river just to have a look sunday! Started at the hatchery to see what was in. Lots of red springs and I counted over a dozen very BIG coho all chrome and beauyts! Drove down to borden cr and seen one red spring dark! Stoped at many other spots on the way down river and seen and herd nothing caught but got some cheap gas at $1.19 a liter. Coho are in but not in great numbers! CK

·
Registered
901 Posts
I was there Sunday at arround 6am
Two springs caught next to me
nothing for me
I forgot to take my new roe and only picked up the old stuff :wallbash:
I heard of 5 more caught lower river
Lots of risers in a few spots i tried
Here are a couple of pics check out the second one do you see the skull ???

·
Retired staff
6,684 Posts
Shane said:
reelangler said:
Are those fly caught fish, HOOK?
I think they got desperate and used the gear rods :p :D Nice BCFR shirt HOOK lol
Wait a second...! Hook...weren't you just saying the other day that you are a flyguy now...? Is this statement by Shane true...? Did you resort to the gear rods...! :eek: :eek: :eek: Oh my god...my image of you is shattered... :'( :'( :'(

Nice fish guys... ;)

rib

·
Registered
917 Posts
Hey - even the most skilled flyguys can go to the drift rod once in a while... ;) Those are nice chrome looking whities - typical of the early season! And hens to boot - which means that Hook is going to be sharing some fresh roe on the river...right Hook (& Wagonmaster)? Nice job...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.