BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out for first light this am. Buddy gets a nice doe on 4th or 5th cast, I let a jack go and then we saw a whole bunch of floats come down stream. Within minutes visibility was down to about 3" max. Clay banks just below the Limit hole must have let go as we went up river to get an idea how long till the water cleared up and the water was okay at the Limit hole. Went to the lower and fished for a while and it started to colour up so we called it a day. Also started raining pretty good before lunch so I don't know if it will be fishable tomorrow .

·
Registered
911 Posts
Went over the Vedder bridge at about 3:00 and she looked like soome one dumped a bottle of baileys in her. cloudy and greyish was wondering if another chunk of clay washed in.
Crazy D

·
Registered
736 Posts
Shane said:
Just look at the water in the background with dave and his spring its blown. STAY HOME!!!!
That pic was from yesterday and the river isn't blown. It clouded up a bit this afternoon, but before dark it rounded back into shape!! ;D At least that's what I heard anyways....

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I just got back from the Vedder and the prison run had maybe 6" of vis. It was totally weired to see the river change colour that fast. So we ran down to the canal around 11 to beat the dirty water and only landed a purple tiger and all the flossers were only getting dogs from what I could see.
Any how, parted with Britguy and went to do some gong show fishing . Took a look at the limit hole then moved down river to the cement slab. Nothing but long liners. So I figured to see if I could show them up a little,and have some fun at the same time ;D ,Went in with my 20" leader and some good ol' roe'n'wool and third cast in was into fish.So for the most part I stayed there and got two large springs that I lost (fun though!),four jacks and a pink that was in surprisingly good shape.

Good to get out with britguy! He's good rod and great company out on the flow!

Hotrod

·
Registered
901 Posts
Yeh never seen the water change so quick
I moved down the canal when Hotrod left nothing for me
one guy in a group of four had landed four Cohos all hatch
I went back up the canal and on the other side
still nothing for me and then the cloudy water started
so i called it a day
great day out though as i hooked one jack two hos and two chum (i think Hotrod has a pic)
Thanks for the roe Hotrod wouldnt have hit anything without it
and thanks to your buddy for leaving me some :thumbup:

here is a pic of Hotrod fighting a Chum and one of the water color at 3.45pm

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Thanks recklessme. Appreciate you kindness. Do you know if we have undercovers at the linit hole too! :cheers:

Hotrod

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
DMW said:
Shane said:
Just look at the water in the background with dave and his spring its blown. STAY HOME!!!!
That pic was from yesterday and the river isn't blown. It clouded up a bit this afternoon, but before dark it rounded back into shape!! ;D At least that's what I heard anyways....
Im sure people can tell its not blown, look at the water at your feet. I was joking ;D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.