BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was at Vedder today, after lunch with my GF.

She was float fishing with spincaster with a blade.

I was float fishing with fresh procure roe with my CP. Very slow day. Only saw one fish beached down a ways.

Was at Lower Vedder (Lickman). Skunked. Left after a few hours.

Will be back at it again in the next few weeks to target Coho. Still waiting for my first coho.

·
Registered
789 Posts
mefish said:
Was at Vedder today, after lunch with my GF.

She was float fishing with spincaster with a blade.

I was float fishing with fresh procure roe with my CP. Very slow day. Only saw one fish beached down a ways.

Was at Lower Vedder (Lickman). Skunked. Left after a few hours.

Will be back at it again in the next few weeks to target Coho. Still waiting for my first coho.
It was slow but not really slow !!!

·
Registered
875 Posts
LOL the jacks dont like his blue roe ;D That brown crap he has though works like crack for fish :wallbash: Cleans out the whole place unless I beach the first one :happy:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hopefully the fishing gods will have mercy on me the next time that I fish the Vedder. The only bright spot was that gas was a lot cheaper in Abbie (1.32) compared to Vancouver (1.45) today.

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
Hey G dont forget to fill your box with some big red flies for the 'nookies. I had a big one on my spey yesterday but it unbuttoned when it started to take off :wallbash:

there were a few jacks i saw taken and one big one at the train bridge yesterday.

·
Registered
517 Posts
HOOK said:
Hey G dont forget to fill your box with some big red flies for the 'nookies. I had a big one on my spey yesterday but it unbuttoned when it started to take off :wallbash:

there were a few jacks i saw taken and one big one at the train bridge yesterday.
thanks Hook, I sure will. The list is becoming longer and longer, I may need a suitcase rather than a box :happy:

G

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
i doubt you wanna see how crammed the fly boxes are for most of us :wallbash: i carry 2boxes in the fall. and one huge one for steelies. and then i have 2more for trout. and a couple smaller ones with flies for pinks in it. and im already looking to get more or bigger boxes ::)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.