BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
1,165 Posts
The problem is if we get to much the river will be blown from all those newly exposed clay banks. Actually it probable won't take to much rain at all :'( :'( .

· Registered
1,386 Posts
There are a few springs in the river now, last monday when I was there I spotted a few of them. Couldn't entice a bite though....expecially in that low clear water. Might have more luck in a faster area and where you can sneak up on them.

· Registered
1,989 Posts
Oh the white springs are in the lower thick! Caught one 2 days ago and when up there yesterday people wre hooking them, all jacks tho! Now i have to hook an early coho and that would be just great! Anyone catch any early coho as of yet?

CK

· Registered
24 Posts
Got 1 nice 6 - 8LB hatchery coho doe there on Sunday in the lower, using roe and drifting through the fast water channels. Hooked into another but lost it about 20ft from shore. Don't know if it was a spring jack or a coho, never got a good look at it.They are in there, especially active early AM. Hooked both of them before 9AM. Tonnes of pinks as well. Wish I had brought the camera, that doe was a beauty. Oh well I got a good cellphone screen saver and lot's of spots scoped out for the up coming gong show.

Jah

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.