BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
stopped at keith wilson bridge around noon, no one fishing so i drifted the banks for and hour and a half.......no takers....vis about 2 feet and water levels decent.....fished up river for another hour.....water much better than mon but i would think that is about to change with the new storm coming in tonight and with the one forcast for xmas day.......i guess there is a possibility that they will delay the derby like they did last year if the river blows out again

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Was talking with the organizer last night , if the river gets ugly it will be moved ahead one week without hesitation.
The PRIZES this year are HUGE and MANY, and the get together after will be great, with a large $$$$50/50 draw and silent auction and what not. I donated a 25 pack of my jigs that will be silent auctioned, these will not be the jigs I sell, these are the jigs I use, which are more intricate and time consuming to make, and will cover steelheading all year in the Valley.

Thanks for the report.

·
Banned
279 Posts
Ironhead said:
Was talking with the organizer last night , if the river gets ugly it will be moved ahead one week without hesitation.
The PRIZES this year are HUGE and MANY, and the get together after will be great, with a large $$$$50/50 draw and silent auction and what not. I donated a 25 pack of my jigs that will be silent auctioned, these will not be the jigs I sell, these are the jigs I use, which are more intricate and time consuming to make, and will cover steelheading all year in the Valley.

Thanks for the report.
What di you give me then? I spent like half my birthday money on those :oops:

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Birdman, it's not that mine are any more effective, it's just I tend to get rather intricate with my own jigs, cause I can.
Start tying and you'll understand :lol: .
I steal jigs from the sales dept constantly and catch fish with them all the time, they are quite deadly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.