BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I think I am going to put some fresh line on the reel and start looking at the calender. It won't be long and it will be Vedder River time!

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
well with the rumours of good early numbers a week or so ago im hoping there are actually some in the river this year for opeining weekend

i have only hooked on one opening weekend and that was like 3yrs ago :D:D

oh well if the fishing isnt good hopefully the weather will make up for it

fishing and tanning at the same time GOOD TIMES

see ya guys out there

HOOK

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Just curious if you guys fish from a boat down in the lower river or do you work the canal and up around the rail bridge? I would like to hit the river for some spring action as well but it won't be until the 7th of JUly.............Tight lines, Ortho 8)

·
Administrator
3,732 Posts
From the rail bridge up ,I think,would be you best bet,or north of the hwy.I've tried the mouth allready and seen very little action.Oh by the way have you seen the size of the river , It's huge!!! It's scary running the Fraser with it being so wide,you never know what could be rolling below.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I have not heard of many caught at the mouth, and very few being snagged on the Fraser, the bar fishers are finding pretty slim pickins as well. I'm hoping they are late as with all runs lately. The drift netters have been quite active last few days, in the Island 22 vicinity, wonder if this is a legal fishery or not???.

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
the Vedder opens JULY 1 st

i should be out there sometime that weekend

tight lines

HOOK

1 - 10 of 10 Posts