BC Fishing Reports banner

Victoria Lakes

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  oldman 
#1 ·
I'm getting back into fishing the lakes around here and was wondering which ones are hot and which ones are not. I don't have a depth finder so probably stick to trolling near surface. any/all tips well received. :)

#2 ·
Hi, what kind of trolling are you wanting to do? I don't think a depthfinder will improve your odds as it will be slow on the surface regardless unless you find a hatch in the evening or at first light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4 ·
Trolling with Rapalas',willow leafs,worms,batrix,what ever works. I had a journal from the late 1980's which I kept up to date but must have lost it.
Will start another one for reference. I wanted a depth finder so I would not waste time trolling through bottom weed and not knowing it. That's a good site Sandman,thanks.
Going to Sooke tomorrow morning for some Hali's and salmon later on. This means I won't be going to the lake,but I'm not too upset about it.lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.