BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i fished walloper lake yesterday for only a half hr from the dock, using the old kid method of worm and float :thumbup: and caught three nice nine inch trout just beyond the reeds. nice enough lake. i was just wondering, any 'better' methods for this lake. and is this lake stoked.

· Registered
1,461 Posts
WTF PEOPLE??? Do people not read what others have posted in a thread before they themselves post? :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

WALLOPER IS NOT STOCKED, CHECK THE FRESHWATER SYNOPSIS PAGE # 41

;D ;D

· Retired staff
6,673 Posts
LoL...Shane buddy...having a moment...? ;)

;D

Sasquatch, I would imagine that the fly rod would be fun...often with smaller fish, the fight is much better and, you might even find some of the larger fish if you get the right fly going...

Let us know how you do,

rib

· Registered
455 Posts
Shane said:
WTF PEOPLE??? Do people not read what others have posted in a thread before they themselves post? :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

WALLOPER IS NOT STOCKED, CHECK THE FRESHWATER SYNOPSIS PAGE # 41

;D ;D
I thought I was having a Monday all week. :happy:

· Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
actually i was back there yesterday and met two of the parks staff there. i asked them and they said Walloper WAS stocked this year.... :beerchug: i guess that answers the question...unless they were wrong??? lol

· Premium Member
4,442 Posts
If it was stocked then it was done OUTSIDE of the official 'BC' stocking program operated by the BC Freshwater Fisheries Society. Many lakes and ponds are. You can pay them to stock any sustainable body of water.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.