BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
Wish I could come, that would be a blast but I would probably end up devorced, if I took off then! :'( Although, I would sure be able to fish alot then :confused:

Have fun cant wait to hear about, take lots of pictures.

:cheers: Rick

·
Registered
708 Posts
Thrasher said:
If you guys can get a trip booked with a Quinault Guide, you will never regret it!
been once to the Salmon because the Queets was out and this year to the lower Quinault. Fishing was pretty good both times and most people in BC would not beleive the experience that you get. Very different than what happens here. Can't wait to be back in Jan. if the queets or lower Quinault are in shape then.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the replies guys, I will post more details when I figure out the area we will be targeting maybe posted this a bit early because I am still flip flopping between my 3 destination choices . The dates are concrete though and the trip is a go for sure (my lady is off to Quebec to visit her family and the time off is booked) I will miss her but I am sure the steelies will console me ;D

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So I think the trip will be planned roughly as follows

Dec 26-28: Skagit and cascade for Bulls and brats
Dec 29-30 Scouting on the Stillaguamish for steel
Dec 30-31 skykomish steel
Jan 1-4 somewhere on the Olympic Peninsula for steel (probably Queets and hoh)

if anybody wants to hook up for some or all of the adventure :drunk: shoot me a PM or reply here!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.