BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Shads are the ones with the deeply forked tails then ??? Nice lookin fish anyhow, wouldnt mind hookin a few of those little chrome bullets... Watched it for about 10 mins and also saw 2 chinook move through, one was quite large and the other looked to be a Jack. Cool little camera, makes me wanna go fishing :thumbup:

Wow 20 fish just passed through at 6:22!!!!!
Can anyone beat that, lol ???

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Those are Shad, Chinook,chinook jacks, and Steelhead mostly going through.
If you guys new how many Steelhead were going through you would freak, their upper rivers like the Clearwater(20,000),Snake(20,000), Methow(5000 +), and a whole list of others in Washington, Idaho and oregon receive some massive runs of summer steelhead.

I watched a nice Lamprey go by :thumbup:.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Sounds good... already thinking of booking a trip now :thumbup:
First stop is a bunch of Shad on the fly then a week of Steelhead fishing lol :thumbup:.... If only I had the money ::)
Too bad we can't have a run of fish like that here, would be a blast to have 20,00 Steelies movin through the Vedder every year :thumbup:

·
Registered
355 Posts
Hey guys I was watching the ufc fights last night at my fishin buddies and we had the computer
on with the bonneville cam on. What a blast I had more fun watching the fish. Saw a whack of Shad
which used to have NO LIMIT on them. As a kid in Portland we used to catch em by the boatload.

Also saw some nice steelies go through bunch of springs and one HOG. Then around dark the fish stop
running and the lampreys come out .NEver did like those snakes. :happy:

Bluesteele

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.