BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know what the Vedder is going to look like for Boxing day

would be nice to know before i make the drive from surrey to see chocolate and high or just chocolate :(

tight lines

HOOK

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
The snowline is low , the rain has been minimal and the rivers has been slowly dropping all week, I thinks it's good unless the skys open now.

·
Retired staff
6,684 Posts
Levels and visibility are about as good as can be expected right now, fished mid river all day today...definitely fishable...

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys

the visibility is mostly due to the new slides right? get above them and the vis. is better?

hopefully the rains hold off till Boxing day i need a bit of fishing to relax me after my puppy having to go in for surgery for a broken front elbow :'( :'( :'( poor little guy but he is recovering now and comes home the 27th :D :D :D

tight lines

HOOK

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
I would imagine that during the derby and the water levels stay the same the majority of fisherman WILL be fishing the upper river because of the clairity? I smell a GONG SHOW Brewing!

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Hook, II'm sorry to hear about your pup, The big clay bank rib posted above is contributing a substantial amount of silt. The derby will get a little crowded, but if you know where to go and are willing to hike you can find your own water all day!

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
True that Iron head. Most of the steel cought to date has been in the lower and mid section of the
river so clarity has nothing to do with success. This river is wide open for the derby.
...Marko... ;D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts