BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just Itchin to try out the new pontoon today , So I headed for Deer lake .Somehow (dont ask) I wound up at Weaver lake instead. First toss I hooked a 1lb bow. :thumbup: Didnt seem to matter what I tied on , they would rise up and sip on it. Got to play some pretty good bows around a lb or so , and some cutts a little smaller . I released everything that didnt get away from me , They'll be there again on saturday for me. Nice weather, good fishin.What more does a guy need. :cheers:

· Registered
206 Posts
Great, I love Weaver Lake. How are the roads up there? Did you need a key for the gate or was it open?
Nice little but gets windy up there.

· Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The road was in pretty good shape,and the gate was open. Hardly any wind . Didn't need to use the anchor at all. I havent had a day like that In quite ahwile . you know the first cast I made I wound up with a tangle in the fly line. it got all wrapped up around the anchor pully between my legs. so I'm sittin there untangling it .Thats when the first fish grabbed my fly. I swear I could do no wrong yesterday. Still grinning ear to ear :thumbup:

· Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I forgot to add that I picked up half a big bag of garbage around the boat launch on my way out. Beer cans and other crap ! Some folks need to learn a little respect. I see enough of that here in Surrey.I get out somewhere sweet like Weaver lake I dont want to see someones trash messin it up ! some peoples children. Or was it some childrens parents ? These are the thoughts that kept me out of the realy good schools !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.