BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to a lake in the region for 4 nights with some guys this weekend, fishing was slow at first but by the end it was great. A little too windy for my liking. Big attractor flies worked well like usual, and big sedges at night. Lost a few big ones that I stood no chance against :shock: Always happens. Heres my biggest one,

I got lots of others between 14 - 18 inches, unfortunately I didn't take too many pictures.
Here's camp

·
Registered
271 Posts
I'm heading to the boo tomorrow for 8 days. Can't wait to catch some kok's. Here's a couple of past pics. The bottom pic with the 4 lakers was from a few years back when you could keep 2 each. 3 of us caught most the fish and the other 7 loved to eat em... hehehe All on the fly.

Cheers, Rob

·
Registered
271 Posts
Just got back from Sulph yesterday. Fishing was slow all over as the weather was unsettled. Did get a couple of lakers C&R and 2 Kokanee. No Kokanee on the fly though. Sulph is full of course fish and the only thing to go for is Kokanee. The loons did help out as they always followed the school of Kokanee around the lake... Never made to Deka till the last day(too bad) as we were rained in Weds and Thursday. Met some great people at Deka.

Cheers, Rob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts