BC Fishing Reports banner

what the heck

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Flyfishin Magician 
#1 ·
My name Mel and i've been fishing since i was 9 years old (that was 31 years ago, so you do the math) ::). I started by fishing for coarse fish and graduated to rockfish and lingcods then salmon. eventually (10 years ago), i made the move to fresh water and now do both. I've heard lots of positive feedbacks about this site and was recommended to join. i'm looking forward to participating and engaging in many online discussions. Hopefully i can become a useful and productive member.

here are some other stats.

Favorite Species: Coho/Steelies
Marital Status: Single
Favorite Rivers: Any that hold fish ;D
Hobbies other than
fishing: Golf (18 handicap)

Demeanor: Easy going. Keep to myself, but like engaging in friendly conversations with fellow fishers on
the river.

#3 ·
Welcome to the free for all..... ;D.......well it is free(and one of the few that is) and we do have quite an assortment of fly tossers,gearheads, river runners and lake people. Mostly we have a lot of fun sharing information with other members....Oh yeah, and every once in a while, we have a good ol' fashioned "dust up"!!....Ortho 8)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.