BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
vedder, chehalis, or norrish.........fly or blade........need to fish tomorrow......i am sure norrish and chehalis will be gin clear and low and busy....still coho in the ved.....any suggestions

· Registered
413 Posts
Any of the three just need to do a little searching :thumbup:

· Registered
413 Posts
Is this first hand experience? There will be a couple kickin around that's for sure :yummy:

· Banned
2,854 Posts
earliest Steel i have heard of in the Vedder was late October and I seen a pic of it so I wouldnt doubt there is a couple around TNT ;D I saw 2 in the hatchery channel today at Chehalis and they were super bright ;D gorgeous fish I cant wait for steely season to start.

· Registered
787 Posts
I was on the Vedder today for the better part of a full day and saw one Steely about 5 pounds in the same run i was catching coho in,

Also On The Way store has 1 Steely Recorded from Monday morning mid/upper river area another small one, There slowly showing up. If you know where they hang out you never know what can happen. There is NO !! doubt in my mind there is more in there not great numbers but were nearing the end of November allready, Steely season is right around the corner.

So many places with Fishing opportunities right now, cant go wrong with picking one, or better yet go to one river for a few hours and hit another river for a few hours

:peace:
SilverTrout

· Registered
691 Posts
That's what I thought, definately not Vedder looking water, Cheater :naughty:

Just kidding around I'm sure theres a few that get to the party early. Also the Tackle stores love hearing steelhead talk already, it helps them get through the slump between slamon craze and steelhead fever ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.