BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just wondering if anyone has any good places to go that I can take the boy with me and let him float fish, while I practice my fly chucking?? Prefferably near or around Chilliwack,Abby,Harrison?? If pretty busy on the Vedder right know and I wouldnt want to upset someone float fishing with my casting abilities. Although I do always seem to catch some small trout when Im out there. No Salmon on the fly yet. Wondering what its like down at Kilby/Harrison area. Or any good place on the Ved for a rooky fly guy?? Thanks for the help. Would love to get into a Coho or maybe a winter Stealhead Later this year!! :)

·
Registered
240 Posts
GO TO THE STAVE!!! I had my first go at the Stave below the damn on thursday and it was CHUMERIFIC. One after another on my fly rod, landing and releasing over a dozen with another dozen hook ups as well. Your kids will get hooked if they get to experience this, just don't go on the weekend if possible. There were 3 of us that morning but by 11 there were 20 +. I had on 1 coho as well but lost it in a spectacular jump...ahhh well. I had my spinning rod as well and tied into a few pretty quick on a pink/purple jig below a big float.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.