BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay i've just sold my 17.5 bayliner last year and now i'm in the maket for a jet boat i'd like somthing in the 19-21 foot range.i've looked at the thunder jets once before and i liked what i seen but before i make any decision's i would like to see other boats and their opions.
I would also like to do more info seach on the net about them as i know very little of them anyone have and good sites that i can check out i just registered on river jet fourm is there any other sites out there that anyone knows of.
Also if anyone is selling their boat i'd be inerseted in looking at it.
this is what i'm after:19-21 foot,350 small block with either a 309sd or hamilton 212 pump and must be in fairly decent shape

cheers
scruffy

·
Registered
423 Posts
Scruffy there is Cascade marine in chilliwack and Venture river boats. both are great shops as well, try taking a few boats out for a test drive and compare them apples to apples , you should be able to make a decision from there.
Or just buy a T-jet ;D

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Hey,

A great site to look at from the states is river jet magazine's site....this link is the "For Sale" section.....there is some nice jets in there..bringing a boat across the border is not that hard either...and you don't pay duty on your boat...just around $200 for the traler to cross....reely it isn't that bad...if you look hard there is some nice boats in there with your description of what you asked for....

http://www.riverjetmagazine.com/fusetalk/forum/categories.cfm?catid=69&entercat=y

Mike <")))))))><

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you mike.d and tnt i really do like the TJ thought but my wife and i feel we should look at others to compare as you would say,must see what there is out there to offer as in terms of boats cause if i'm buying something for that amount of $$$$ we must make sure we got the one we can all enjoy,not only that but would like to see up close what the others are like in workmen ship,being a ex welder&fab guy for over 10years i've got lots experience as to welding and assembling of things,I'll be out that way in a few days so i'M gonna stop [email protected] TNT to check things out ;D .

·
Registered
587 Posts
if you want we could arrange time to try the boats head to head...give me a call at the shop

[email protected]
604-792-1381

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Just remember you can customize your boats "options" pretty much with all the factory made companies! set it up, give them time, and wait for it to come rolling in!

or

you can just check out Sidewinder Marine! by far the top custom made aluminum river jet boats on the river! un ba leeve able boats, good for all boating methods! open water, rough water, skinny water, normal river running! what ever you want, you can set it up with the team at sidewinder marine, and customize every last inch of your boat!

sounds to good to be true?

visit them at www.sidewindermarine.com

;)

Mike <")))))))><

·
Registered
423 Posts
Mike D. said:
Just remember you can customize your boats "options" pretty much with all the factory made companies! set it up, give them time, and wait for it to come rolling in!

or

you can just check out Sidewinder Marine! by far the top custom made aluminum river jet boats on the river! un ba leeve able boats, good for all boating methods! open water, rough water, skinny water, normal river running! what ever you want, you can set it up with the team at sidewinder marine, and customize every last inch of your boat!

sounds to good to be true?

visit them at www.sidewindermarine.com

;)

Mike <")))))))><

problem is getting Harry to have time to build a boat for you. he build one a year right now.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
[/quote]
problem is getting Harry to have time to build a boat for you. he build one a year right now.
[/quote]

Very True....

Mike <")))))><

1 - 10 of 10 Posts