BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
58 Posts
Yeah if you ask me this kind of stinks, to have access one minute and then all of a sudden not. I understand why it was done but the people who already had access to these sections should have continued to. It's hard enough getting 20 "good" posts let alone 100.

· Registered
144 Posts
Ah Yes, I too had just gotten my 10th when the goal posts were moved. It took me two months to get there and no one wants to hear from an inexperienced novice like me. Some fellows have the gift and others are quiet types. I should be there by next coho season, ... unless they move the goal posts again.

DSD.

· Registered
290 Posts
oh damn, i just got back from my vacation and was wondering why i couldnt see the fishing reports anymore. :(....took me 3 months to view it. thought my account was penalized cause i didn't log on for more than 30 days or somehting :wallbash:

· Registered
5,163 Posts
You guys know we moved the goal posts further appart making it easer to score. ;) Thanks for understanding guys and gals! Its not all about the expertise you can give, it's also about the expertise people can give you when you ask a question. BCFR has some of the most knowledgable versitle anglers from BC and all over the world right at your finger tips and most are very willing to answer anyones questions, big or small. :peace:

:cheers: Rick

· Registered
279 Posts
Dont worry guys, in no time you'll have your posts up. :beerchug:

Look at all the topics and just post your thoughts however brief on some of the non-fishing topics if you want. Just takes a little effort. Also if you look around for things to post on you'll learn to navigate the site better and maybe find some interesting stuff.

· Registered
3,796 Posts
Yamadirt426 said:
Ya getting penalized for being the shy guy stinks. But I guess this is one more on the count !
Not sure what your complaint is. You have 26 posts which is more than enough to access the reports section. (20 posts required.)

· Registered
193 Posts
Is it just the reports your after?
What about all the other stuff ,tons of info everywhere. Just think if it werent for this you would have to do it the hard way. wow you might actually have to venture to the river to see for yourself or worse go to your local shop and bs.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.