BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have been to white lake 3 times in last week and have seen the fishing slow progressively. a fairly thick algae bloom might be to blame but i think it has more to do with the full moon. most guys getting fish are taking them on leaches,(it seems to be a different hook that works each day) ???some in the reeds, some on the bottom and some just trolling around aimlessly. I did have fair success with an olive damsel on 23rd. the ever present chrono guys are getting less fish but the fish they are getting all seem to be fairly good size.
just a couple more posts and I can see what the hell i am supposed to write here. :thumbup:

·
Registered
694 Posts
Good report, Have been frustrated by that lake more than once. Now just respond with thanks and you should be up to ten

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
white is near salmon arm, sorrento. sweet lake at times, opens early cause its very low elev. one of the lakes that you will catch fish on a chrono every day of the year.... but i seldom fish them.. tooo many choices. in 20 more years of fishing i MAY have enough info to fish that type of fly there more often..oh yeah,
thanks. :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
...just thought to add about White Lake since i know this is an ancient post but, trying trolling with either willowleaves/fordfenders plus a wedding ring and worm...u'll catch fish... last year caught a 10 inch rainbow and 2 12 inch kokanees. and hooked something big enough to ruin my new wedding ring, bending the hook almost straight :eek:

all in my annual one day of fishing on that lake... ;D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.