BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey hook weekend are pretty much the only time i can fish also where abouts do you live ill try and see what the nearest lake to you is so we can go one day i have never really tried to fly fish for bass but top water has being great latley

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
im in Surrey and from what i know Mike lake is the closest but that is pretty sick :-\ and you seem to know where there is Bass to be found LOL guess i will have to buy some popper flies.

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
ya the one in Abbotsford has Bass. my dad saw them in there spawning near the lilly pads while he was doing a first aid duty there a couple years back. I have also spoke to a few people that have caught them there. not very many of any real size but apparently they are in there to 2-3lbs :confused: my dad said the ones he saw were about that size as well.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I hear there is some good bass up here in Pitt meadows.. just up the allouette a bit from what others are saying.. Let me know id love to go check it out

·
Banned
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
if you go into the marshy area by grant narrows parking lot at the end of neaves rd there is awesome bass fishing in there i was there two weeks ago wiht my little brother and they where hitting top water liek crazy so if you fly fish i think this would be the bes ttime to try top water fly there is also a ton of freaking blakc flies out there so go prepared

·
Banned
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hey schlock yeah i ahvre fished the pitt meadows are alot i love fishing up there in the marsh by the gran narrows parking area there are tons of bass in there they have being in there for over 50 years

·
Registered
76 Posts
hey nox I'm quite far away so a fishing trip together probably isn't going to happen but do you know any good bass lakes (other than Oyama) up in the okanagan and maybe some beginner tips?

cheers :cheers:

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
i fished Shannon lake once years ago and only caught little guys as i was only fishing from shore. there was another guy in a boat that came by where i was that said there was some good sized ones in there. but fishing was tough that day he said.

I would love to go and try some popper flies for Bass.

Noxcape--jingle me with a PM and see if we can get together for some bass. I wanna see what the rage is all about

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.